Thank you for you interest in participating in the Carroll County Fair. We are located behind Wal-Mart off of Hwy 227. Upgrades over the last several years have provided us with ample electrical services and water hydrants.
Booth spaces will be available for setup at a to be determined time. All fees for rental spaces are based on a 10′ x 10′ area and are as follows:
- Local Exhibitors – No Charge
- Not For Profit Groups (no food sales) – $100.00
- Exhibitors (no sales) – $150.00
- Retail Sales / Flea Market (one space) – $200.00
- Flea Market (two spaces) – $300.00
- Food Vendors (Pepsi products only) (bag in box, 20oz bottles) – $500.00
- 10′ x 20′ Spaces Available – $750.00
One 20 amp electrical service is supplied with each 10′ x 10′ booth space. Additional electrical service is available at a cost of $15.00 for each 20 amp 110 volt service and $30.00 for each 30 amp 220 volt service. This is a one time additional fee for the whole week of the fair.
For you protection and ours, the Carroll County Fair reserves the right to limit the number of boots offering similar products or services, or to refuse booth space if it finds the products or services offered inappropriate.
- No exhibitor’s campers, RV’s or personal vehicles on grounds after 4:00PM Vehicles not removed from grounds by 4:00PM will be towed at owner’s expense.
- RV Park is available with electrical hookup at a cost of $10.00 per night if needed. Fair board representative must be present for hookup. No parking in the pit area.
- No deliveries to the grounds after 4:00PM daily.
- All exhibitors and booth workers must pay daily gate admission.
- All vendor fees will be collected Wednesday May 30th.
- All food booths subject to health inspection.
- All state sales taxes to be collected by the vendor.
Carroll County Fair and its board are not responsible for any lost or damaged goods or personal property, personal injury, or any weather related delays or cancellations.